Sanam Saeed is one of the most popular Pakistani actress of the current era; she has impressed all with her acting skills in Rehan Sheikh’s Azad that is currently being screened in cinemas. Following are a few facts about the Zindagi Gulzar Hai actress that are not just interesting but also unknown to many.
Sanam Saeed was born in London, United Kingdom but had to move back to Pakistan when she was only six years old.
2. She completed her education from Bay View High School Karachi and A-level from L’Ecole College. Later on, she moved to Lahore and studied at Beaconhouse National University.
3. Rahat Kazmi was her literature teacher and she did many plays with him.
4. Sanam Saeed started her modeling career when she was only 16. At 17, she turned VJ for a music show named by Café Current aired on Indus TV.
5. Sanam Saeed also possesses a magical voice and performed as a backing vocalist in the popular music show ‘Coke Studio Pakistan’.
6. She married her childhood friend, Farhan Hassan, who is a banker from Karachi, on 2 January 2015.
7. Sanam has also won L’Oreal Paris Award for Best Model.
8. Sanam was the first choice for the role of ‘Raees’, not Mahira Khan. However, she explained that she rejected the role simply because she didn’t have the time to go to India due to her wedding preparations.
8. She also expressed her desire to be a part of Hindi cinema only if they have a stronger role to offer.
10. Karan Johar is a huge fan of the British-Pakistani actress!
Sanam will be featuring in another anticipated movie called ‘Cake’, which is planned to be release on the 3rd of May 2018. Watch the trailer here!
Stay tuned to VeryFilmi for more news!