Hamza Ali Abbasi is a damn good looking fellow and an even better actor; he is also a social activist – a combination that we don’t see often, especially in Pakistan.
The rugged Kashmiri hunk is known for speaking his mind far too often. However, we can’t deny the fact that in the times we live in, his honest thoughts come as a refreshing change – one that highlights the fact that even our celebrities hold strong opinions and are not scared to voice them.
Be it political discussions, religious debate or cultural values – we can trust Hamza to make a statement. Just like his Facebook posts, Hamza’s style sense too reflects his thoughts, opinions and values. The Man Mayal actor is often spotted in crisp shalwar kameez, kurtas and sherwanis.
Fashion fanatics may find his simple and desi sense of clothing outdated but we totally adore his understated and ethnic style. And we know there are thousands of girls who say ‘Wallah MashAllah’ every time Abbasi shows up in one of his swashbuckling white kurtas.
In order to appreciate Hamza Ali Abbasi’s style sense, we’ve rounded up his best Shalwar Kameez looks till date. GIRLS: Stare and scroll all you want and BOYS: Please take some notes.
1. He’s the guy every girl wants to introduce to her parents.
Seriously, look at the picture, who would say no to this charm and elegance?
2. And that’s how you #SuitUp – Pakistani style.
3. Sorry Katrina, but the kala chashma suits him WAY better.
4. So Dapper. So Casual.
5. All washing powder brands, please take notes on how to white.
6. Beard and swag – both game strong.
7. Know anyone who can slay the casual hat with black shalwar kameez better than Hamza Ali Abbasi? We don’t.
8. Yes, he even makes ‘Dulha shots’ look good.
9. Who needs a suit when you can look THIS GOOD in a plain casual shalwar kameez?
10. We rest our case.