British GQ magazine held its 2018 GQ Men Of The Year Awards, September 5 in London, celebrating the men and women who shape the world’s cultural landscape in style, politics, entertainment, and sport. Donatella Versace, Dua Lipa, Ralph Lauren, and Prince Charles were all winners at this year’s event. Here’s the full winners’ list from the 2018 edition.
The GQ Men Of The Year Awards had plenty of prizes to bestow on the fashion world. The Italian fashion designer Donatella Versace was crowned designer of the year, while Philipp Plein won brand of the year and Ralph Lauren — whose label celebrates its 50th anniversary this year — was named Design Legend. The supermodel Naomi Campbell took the prize for Fashion Icon — a title to which she is no doubt already accustomed.
The Awards also crowned Dua Lipa as the year’s solo artist and Harry Kane as sportsman of the year. HRH The Prince of Wales won the Editor’s Lifetime Achievement Award For Services To Philanthropy.
The full list of 2018 GQ Men Of The Year Award winners:
– Brand: Philipp Plein
– Designer: Donatella Versace
– Design Legend: Ralph Lauren
– TV Actor: Elisabeth Moss
– Politician: David Lammy
– Breakthrough Designer: Charles Jeffrey
– Writer: Michael Wolff
– Haig Club Icon: Jeff Goldblum
– Editor’s Special Award: Sasha Baron Cohen
– Solo Artist: Dua Lipa
– Hugo Boss Most Stylish Man: John Legend
– Inspiration: Rose McGowan
– Maddox Gallery Artist: Jonathan Yeo
– Actor: Daniel Kaluuya
– Songwriter: Paul Weller
– Fashion Icon: Naomi Campbell
– Live Act: Olly Alexander
– Vero Breakthrough Solo Artist: Jorja Smith
– Hugo Boss Breakthrough Actor: Tom Bateman
– International Man: Chadwick Boseman
– Sportsman: Harry Kane
– Lifetime Achievement: Johnny Marr.