It had been just a day when Carrie Fisher had passed away and now her mother, legendary actress Debbie Reynolds, have joined her daughter in heaven. According to TMZ, Todd Fisher said that she missed her daughter too much. “I miss her so much, I want to be with Carrie.” Reynolds was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday afternoon due to a possible stroke.
Debbie Reynolds shot to fame with her most iconic musical ‘Singing In The Rain’.
This was Debbie’s last message on Facebook.
To remember the iconic actress, we’ve compiled some of her most memorable pictures.
1. Reynolds on the set of Don Weis’s film, ‘I Love Melvin’ applying lipstick.
2. In the 1950 musical film ‘Two Weeks With Love’ singing and dancing to ‘Row Row Row’
3. Exuding glamour in a 1950s portrait
4. The actress looks stunning in a bikini for a photo-shoot in 1955
5. Showing off her ringlet curls in a gorgeous portrait in 1950
6. Debbie on the set of ‘This Happy Feeling’.
7. In a leopard-print one piece for this photograph
8. The very famous shot of the star on the Plymouth Rock
9. With her French poodle, Fanny.
10. Another popular vintage shot of the beauty in a straw hat in a bikini.
R.I.P. Debbie. 🙁